JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Due to the recent loss in water pressure, the City of Jackson has issued a precautionary boil water advisory for neighbors on the Maddox Well System only.
This notice is in effect until further notice for the following areas:
- TV Road between Maddox and Highway 18
- Maddox Road from Highway 18 to Raymond Road
- Brookhollow Subdivision
- Cedar Hills Subdivision
- [701-799] Ewing Street
- [1100-1200] Lewis Street
- [301-499] Line Street
All customers are advised to boil their drinking water until adequate pressure is restored to the system.
Water should be brought to a rolling boil for one minute for the following: cooking or baking, making ice cubes, taking medication, brushing teeth, washing food, mixing baby formula or food, mixing juices or drinks feeding pets, washing dishes and all other consumption.
Neighbors will be notified once the advisory is lifted.
- Dozens of rattlesnakes removed from underneath California woman’s home
- Friends of the Old Mississippi River Bridge request funds
- Toe tag art exhibit highlights migrants who died crossing into Arizona desert
- Black, low-income students will lose thousands in college aid under proposed program
- Teacher in jail after student allegedly picks marijuana edibles out of student prize box twice