JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Jackson will host two virtual community discussions to gain input on how the settlement money awarded to the City from the Siemens lawsuit can be allocated to those affected.
The first discussion will be held this Saturday, June 20 at 2:00 p.m. An additional virtual
discussion will be held on Monday, June 22 at 6:00 p.m.
- Jackson mayor requests emergency funding from Mississippi governor amid water crisis
- Governor Reeves announces new judicial, D.A. appointments
- WATCH: Thomas Morstead reflects on time with Saints after being cut
- Jackson Public Works director provides update on water crisis
- US jobless claims tick up to 745,000 as layoffs remain high