PEARL, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the City of Pearl, there will be not city restrictions on neighborhood trick-or-treating on Saturday, October 31. Leaders are recommending social distancing and pre-packaged goodie bags to distribute.
The Annual Trick or Treat Street will take place as a drive-thru event at Pearl City Hall from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Halloween. Vehicles need to enter from Parkway Drive.
A number will be placed on an attendee’s windshield for the number of kids in the vehicle. As they drive-thru, city departments and other groups will have tent stations set-up, and attendees will be given pre-packed bags for the number of children they have in the vehicle.
- 238 new coronavirus cases, 9 additional deaths in Mississippi
- VIDEO: One dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through Louisiana
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400