KOSCIUSKO, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Star Herald, one class at Kosciusko High School has been quarantined due to a COVID-19 outbreak.
“Following the department of health guidelines for COVID-19 cases in a classroom, we will have one class of students quarantined for 14 days at Kosciusko High School,” he said “We have had three positive cases over the past two weeks in the same classroom requiring this action.”
Ellzey told the newspaper the effort was needed to help prevent the spread of infection. He also urged students to employ good anti-COVID practices even outside the school environment.
“This action is being done to help prevent any spread of the virus,” he said. “We ask that students please use social distancing and proper hygiene at all times including evenings and weekends.”
- Mississippi Blood Services at crisis level for blood donations
- WATCH: Lady Gaga sings national anthem at Biden’s inauguration
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- Hosemann Family Foundation creates scholarship for future educators
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book