CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – Clinton Mayor Phil Fisher gave an update about the city’s dispute with Entergy on Monday, July 6.
In April, the city filed a Formal Billing and Services Complaint against Entergy Mississippi. In the filing, city leaders asked for the Public Service Commission (PSC) to investigate and determine if Entergy’s charges in regards to street lighting are contrary to Mississippi Code §77-3-41.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Q&A: What does banning TikTok and WeChat mean for users?
- Hawaii to allow travelers to skip quarantine with virus test
- Canada extends U.S. border restrictions to Oct. 21