CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Clinton Public School District is reporting four students and one district level employee have tested positive for COVID-19.
Clinton Park, Northside, Sumner Hill, and Clinton High School have reported one student from each campus tested positive.
According to the district, school administrators at each campus have completed contact tracing and have contacted the parents of students in the classes who have been affected.
These five cases bring CPSD’s total positive cases to 74 since the start of school on August 13.
For more information, click here.
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas