JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, a 13-year-old from Clinton took time to give back by serving hot food to the homeless at Stewpot in Jackson.
Jeremiah Dotson said he was inspired by his family to give back. They also also handed out meals and other necessities.
The food provided was barbeque chicken, potato salad, and baked beans.
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- Digital First: How to Fry Your Turkey for Thanksgiving
- UMMC doctors warn about coronavirus spread during holidays
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days