GULFPORT, Miss. (WJTV) – Four cities across the Mississippi Gulf Coast have been issued mandatory evacuation orders of all boats in preparation of Tropical Storm Sally’s landfall.
The orders were issued in Long Beach, Gulfport, Pass Christian and Biloxi. Pass Christian also declared a state of emergency.
Most counties along south Mississippi have issued tropical storm watches, while a few, such as Harrison County, have issued hurricane warnings.
Stay with Storm Team 12 for the latest weather coverage on Tropical Storm Sally.
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Jonathan Lucas Signs with McNeese State
- Focused on Mississippi: Carved in Stone
- Video shows Jackson mayoral candidate, former campaign worker in fight
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants