JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – U.S. Representative Bennie G. Thompson (D-Miss.) announced on Wednesday that the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development awarded $92,139 in Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant funds to Mississippi Home Corporation.
The Comprehensive Housing Counseling Program provides funds to Housing and Urban Development approved housing counseling agencies that provide counseling and advice to tenants and homeowners.
- 238 new coronavirus cases, 9 additional deaths in Mississippi
- VIDEO: One dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through Louisiana
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400