COPIAH COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Copiah County deputies warned parents on social media about a vehicle that has approached young girls on several occasions.
Investigators said a vehicle similar to the make, model and color of the one in the picture they shared has a California license plate. They said the driver is a heavy-built man with dreadlocks, and another man was reportedly in the back set.
Deputies said parents should watch their young children, if they’re playing outside. If they see the vehicle, they’re asked to call the Copiah County Sheriff’s Office at 601-892-2023.
- Forrest County, Hattiesburg declare state of emergency ahead of Zeta
- Richland officer airlifted to hospital after chase ends in crash
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Madison officer injured after chase leads to crash in Jackson
- UMMC’s 1,000th hospitalized patient with COVID-19 discharged on Monday