Crews respond to house fire on Primos Ave.

News

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson firefighters responded to a house fire Thursday morning on Primos Avenue.

The fire started around 5:00 a.m. Officials said the fire was extinguished safely, and no one was injured.

The homeowner said she was listening to a sermon when she heard a loud boom. She saw flames coming from the meter box.

According to fire investigators, the fire was accidental and started at the meter box.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories