Crews respond to house fire on Queen Julianna Lane in Jackson

News

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson firefighters responded to a house fire on Queen Julianna Lane early Wednesday morning.

Division Fire Chief Cleotha Sanders said no one was injured during the fire, and it was extinguished safelty.

The cause of the fire was unattended cooking, said Sanders.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories