JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Hinds County Public Works Department will close Midway Road between Highway 18 and Seven Springs Road to replace a cross drain.
Crews will begin drain repairs Tuesday, July 14, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Detour signs will be in place to direct traffic to an alternate route.
- One last ride, family tows loved one’s casket to gravesite by his favorite tractor
- Three officers charged with second-degree murder
- Cinemark Pearl and XD Reopens
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’