JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Hinds County Public Works Department will close Midway Road between Highway 18 and Seven Springs Road to replace a cross drain.
Crews will begin drain repairs Tuesday, July 14, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Detour signs will be in place to direct traffic to an alternate route.
- New arrest after France church attack, security tightened
- Ballot selfie laws: Is it legal to snap a photo in your state?
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend