JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Crews with the City of Jackson worked to repair a water main break on Monday.
The break happened on Greymont Avenue near Belhaven University. There’s no word on when the break will be fixed.
There was also a leak on Capitol Street in downtown Jackson. Leaders said the area will be closed while crews make repairs.
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’
- Focused on Mississippi: Walter Anderson’s Oldfields
- Boom system installed south of the border to prevent trash from flowing into U.S.
- Belhaven University builds COVID-19 testing facility to test students every week