JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Jackson crews are working to repair a water main break on Ridegway Street in Jackson.
It is unclear what caused the break and there is no word if a boil water alert will be issued for the area.
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska, triggering tsunami warning
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings