JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Jackson crews are working to repair a water main break on Ridegway Street in Jackson.
It is unclear what caused the break and there is no word if a boil water alert will be issued for the area.
- Police investigating report of FedEx employee who allegedly stole dog outside home in Alabama
- Organizations at USM make donation to historic Bennett Auditorium
- Omicron Family Restaurant in Wisconsin embraces unfortunate turn of events with ‘corona’ T-shirts
- CA parents who died hiking were trying to save child: Report
- Petal School District to host teacher job fair January 2022