RANKIN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The daughter of Bro. Allen Stephens, the former director of missions for the Rankin Baptist Association, is in the ICU with COVID-19. Her hospitalization comes one day after Shanda’s father passed away after testing positive for the virus.
According to the Rankin Baptist Association, she was transferred to the ICU so health officials can have quick access to her.
- Queen Elizabeth II to trim costs as COVID-19 hits income
- Health Care Heroes: Medicare University
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Evel Knievel’s son suing Disney over ‘Toy Story 4’ character
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter Kyle Rittenhouse for trial in Wisconsin