JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Supreme Court made a decision in the case of former Hinds County District 2 Supervisor Darrell McQuirter vs. current District 2 Supervisor David Archie. The justices upheld a lower court’s ruling that was in favor of Archie.
McQuirter claimed Archie did not live in the district, but the judge ruled that Archie is qualified because he owns a home inside the district lines.
- Belhaven head coach Blaine McCorkle discusses upcoming spring season
- Blake’s Take: 2018 Clemson is greatest college football team of all time
- No answer from Brees on future as turnovers end Saints 2020 season
- Sean Payton talks about possibility of Drew Brees’ final game
- Councilman Stokes calls for investigation into Jaxon Energy Plant