WIGGINS, Miss. (AP) — The body of a 93-year-old man, who’d been missing since mid-September, has been found in Mississippi.
Authorities said Johnnie Hall’s body was found by deer hunters around 2 p.m. Thursday in the woods, about 5.5 miles (8.8 kilometers) northeast of his home, WLOX-TV reported. His truck was nearby. A cause of death has not yet been released.
Hall had been reported missing Sept. 19.
The case is still under investigation.
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- Work on new border wall on hold while agency reviews water district’s concerns
- Trump’s weakening of century-old bird preservation act worries South Texas environmentalists