WARREN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – On Monday morning in Warren County, a man lost his life due to faulty electrical work.
According to The Vicksburg Post, around 7:20 a.m., deputies with the Warren County Sheriff’s Office were dispatched to the 3000 block of Scott Road for a report of possible electrocution.
When authorities arrived, they discovered 49-year-old Michael Slade Williams, lying across a fallen power line.
He was pronounced dead on the scene by Warren County Coroner Doug Huskey.
The body was transported to Jackson for an autopsy.