JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has canceled the Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for 13-year-old Zikieria Virgil of Jackson. She has been found and is located safe.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered/Missing Child Alert for 13-year-old Zikieria Virgil of Jackson.
She is described as a black female, six feet and one inch tall, weighing 185 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen Thursday, January 7, 2021, at about 9:30pm in the 1000 block of Brookley Street in Hinds County wearing a pink Nike jacket, blue jeans, black hair bonnet and a Nike book bag.
Family members say Zikieria Virgil suffers from a medical condition that may impair her judgement. If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Zikieria Virgil contact Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine