BILOXI, Miss. (WJTV) – A family visiting the Gulf Coast from Arkansas said they are not letting Cristobal ruin their time at the beach. On Monday, they spent their time in windy conditions collecting seashells.
“We love storms, but this the first time we have ever seen a tropical storm or been in something like this,” said Stacy Moore.
Cristobal weakened into a tropical depression Monday morning.
- Gov. Reeves deflects state flag question to voters
- Two upcoming projects to impact Spillway traffic
- City of Clinton announces cancellation of Family Fireworks Extravaganza
- MDOT crews clear sand and debris along U.S. Highway 90 in Harrison County
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program