Firefighters battle early morning fire on Catalina Drive

News
house fire_453933

JACKSON, Miss.(WJTV) – Officials say unattended cooking caused a fire Tuesday morning.

Firefighters responded to the 1900 block of Catalina Drive around 3:25 a.m. for a house fire.

Crews were able to put the fire out, and they later determined the cause was from unattended cooking,

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories