JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation said flooding caused multiple highway closures.
Here is a list of the closures:
- Lawrence County:
- U.S. Highway 84 between Ferguson Mill Road and Old Mississippi 27, ALL westbound lanes closed. Traffic has been diverted to flow head to head in the eastbound lanes. MDOT crews and law enforcement are on scene directing traffic. Drivers are asked to use extreme caution in this area.
- State Route 43 between State Route 184 and St. Stephens Road, water is on the road but it is still passable. MDOT crews are on scene directing traffic.
- State Route 184 between State Route 43 and State Route 587.
- Marion County:
- State Route 43 between State Route 13 and Will Alexander Road.
- State Route 587 between State Route 44 and State Route 586.
- Warren County:
- MS 465 between US 61 and Levee Road; closed in both directions