FORREST COUNTY, Miss. (WHLT) – On Thursday, Forrest and Perry Counties District Attorney Lin Carter announced Tiffany Meghan McClellan entered a guilty plea and was sentenced to 40 years for committing the crime of sexual battery.
Circuit Court Judge Robert Helfrich accepted the State’s plea recommendation on September 3, 2020.
Tiffany Meghan McClellan was sentenced to 40 years for committing the crime of sexual battery of a child. McClellan will serve 20 years of that sentence day-for-day in prison and the remaining 20 years will be suspended on post-release supervision. She will also be required to register as a sex offender.
According to prosecutors, Lt. Sammy Ray of the Petal Police Department investigated the case and seized evidence of the infant being sexually abused on video recordings.
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Subtropical Storm Alpha forms in the Atlantic
- ‘We are slammed’: Veterinarian clinics, animal hospitals busier during pandemic
- Local fraternity to host free face mask giveaway, voter registration drive
- Alabama reports 2nd death from Hurricane Sally