FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- Stimulus Check Calculator: How much money will you get?
- Get a coronavirus testing text message? Officials warn it’s a scam
- WATCH SOON: Doctors answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’
- FDA clears test to detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
- Local man recovering from COVID-19 says ‘listen to everything they’re telling you’