JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – TempStaff will cover admission to the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum and Museum of Mississippi History on Saturday, July 25, in commemoration of Emmett Till’s birthday.
Admission will also include the special exhibit Mississippi Distilled: Prohibition, Piety, and Politics.
The museums are located at 222 North Street in Jackson and will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, visitors will be required to wear masks, which will be available on site.
All the public spaces have been sanitized, and thorough cleaning will continue every day. Staff will be on site to ensure that social distancing guidelines are maintained.
A limited number of visitors will be allowed inside at one time.
- Mississippi State Fair preparations underway
- Celebrating Women’s Voting Rights: A Virtual Tour at The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Kermit Davis among hundreds teeing off for a good cause at Andi’s Army Golf Tournament
- Madison County Schools doing well one month into fall semester