JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Jackson announced drive-thru testing for COVID-19 will be offered at the old Walgreens parking lot. It’s located at 3445 Terry Road.
Services will be seven days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., beginning Friday, July 17.
Walgreens has partnered with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to open drive-thru testing locations in select areas. Testing is available at no-cost for people with and without insurance coverage.
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed