HAZLEHURST, Miss. (WJTV) – Funeral arrangements have been announced for Mississippi Highway Patrol Lt. Troy Morris. He was shot and killed near the Adams-Jefferson County line on Friday, August 7, when he was off-duty.
Visitation will be on Friday, August 14, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Westhaven Funeral Home Chapel in Halzehurst. His funeral will be held on Saturday, August 15, at 1:00 p.m. at the funeral home.
The burial will be in the Damascus Church of Christ Holiness Cemetery in Hazlehurst.
Fund the First, Inc., announced they’re working to help Morris’ family. If you would like to contribute to the family, click here.
- ‘They never expected that’: Police officers help deliver baby in department parking lot
- Florida traffic stop leads to seizure of enough fentanyl to kill nearly 40k people
- What time is the debate? What to know before Trump and Biden take the stage
- Colony of wild monkeys living among human population in South Florida city
- Villagers re-elect mayor despite his death from COVID-19