JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves announced on social media that he was tested for the coronavirus (COVID-19). The governor was tested after several members of the Mississippi House contracted the virus, including House Speaker Philip Gunn.
Reeves said he came into contact with one of the members briefly. He plans to isolate until his results come back.
The governor will also hold a Facebook Live at 2:30 p.m. You can watch the Facebook Live by clicking here.
- Saints WR placed on Reserve/COVID List
- Preparing for Mistletoe Marketplace 2020
- Report: Post Office warns 46 states about mail voting delays
- JPS makes final push for students to register for new school year
- Protest outside Pine Prairie ICE facility halted after several people pepper-sprayed by law enforcement