JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, Governor Tate Reeves announced on Twitter that he tested negative for the coronavirus. Reeves got tested as a precaution considering he visited the White House earlier in the week.
In his tweet, Reeves said for people to keep President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump in their prayers after they tested positive for the coronavirus. The president and first lady’s diagnoses come after one of their closest aides, Hope Hicks, tested positive for the virus Thursday.
- Amid pandemic, flu all but disappears in US
- CDC warns of queso fresco linked to listeria outbreak
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants of the virus?
- China denies it subjected US diplomats to anal COVID-19 tests
- BLM launches Survival Fund to assist those in need waiting for federal pandemic relief