JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, Governor Tate Reeves announced on Twitter that he tested negative for the coronavirus. Reeves got tested as a precaution considering he visited the White House earlier in the week.
In his tweet, Reeves said for people to keep President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump in their prayers after they tested positive for the coronavirus. The president and first lady’s diagnoses come after one of their closest aides, Hope Hicks, tested positive for the virus Thursday.
- Virus outbreak delays production at world’s top rubber glove maker
- MHP announces 2020 Thanksgiving Holiday Travel Enforcement Period
- Trevor Noah to host 2021 Grammy Awards
- Mississippi Ag Museum hosts annual Homestead for the Holidays
- Keep holiday gift-giving on budget with these companies that ship free