JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV)– The Mississippi state health officer and state epidemiologist answered your COVID-19 questions during a live discussion.
We’ve all been learning about COVID-19 as we go and getting answers from
The Mississippi State Department of Health along the way
They held a candid conversation on Facebook.
On Tuesday, the Mississippi Department of Health reported 505 more cases of COVID-19 in Mississippi and 28 new deaths. Questions came in about how the department gathers information on the number of those killed by the virus.
- Local Hattiesburg golfer Davis Riley to compete in Sanderson Farms Championship
- Sanderson Farms Championship Preview: Players to watch for
- Up to 20 Jackson Police Officers called out Tuesday as new raises come to department
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night