Hilton Jackson hotel evacuates after heater malfunction

News

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Hilton Jackson hotel on East County Line Road evacuated its guests after an alleged heater malfunction.

Several Jackson Police officers and Jackson Firefighters were on the scene.

A couple staying at the hotel says they were woken up by smoke around 1:00 a.m. on Saturday.

So far, no injuries have been reported.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.