UPDATE: 7/9/2020 4:41 PM
HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Hinds County Sheriff’s Office announced that Tamesha Boyd-27 has be detained by the U.S. Marshals Headquarters Task Force in the 1700 blk. of McGee Street.
Later, Boyd was arrested by investigators and charged with accessory after the fact of murder and four counts of accessory after the fact of aggravated assault, stemming from the M-Bar shooting on July 4, 2020.
HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies announced the M-Bar murder suspect was arrested at an undisclosed location.
Javarius Stewart, 21, faces charges of murder and several counts of aggravated assault.
JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies and other law enforcement agencies are actively searching for the wanted M-Bar murder suspect, 21-year-old Javarius Stewart.
He was last seen running on foot from the 1700 block of McGee Street towards the Village Apartments on Raymond Road in Jackson.
Authorities have one female is in custody for questioning.
If you have any information about Stewart’s whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 601-355-TIPS or the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office at 601-352-1521.
- American Finke takes gold in men’s 800 free Olympic debut
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- ‘This would not have happened’: Biles withdrawal draws comparisons to Strug, Karolyi gymnastics era
- 21 people have died due to excessive heat in Mexican border city of Mexicali
- Ron Popeil, prodigious inventor and infomercial king, dies at 86