HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) — Students started moving in at Hinds Community College Thursday.

Housing concerns were sparked after a fire damaged one of the dorms. The fire happened at Williams Hall on August 1 at the Raymond campus.

School leaders said that displaced students are being placed at the Eagle Ridge Conference Center that the school owns.

Other students are helping out by sharing rooms or even giving up their rooms.

School officials said this a temporary solution. They plan on rebuilding.