JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Hurricane Sally has made landfall as a Category 2 storm with winds of 105 mph with 965 mb central pressure.
Life threatening storm surge and flooding continue on the Alabama and Florida Panhandle coasts.
- Local Hattiesburg golfer Davis Riley to compete in Sanderson Farms Championship
- Sanderson Farms Championship Preview: Players to watch for
- Up to 20 Jackson Police Officers called out Tuesday as new raises come to department
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night