PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WJTV) – In Mississippi, Jackson, Harrison and Hancock counties are experiencing storm surge from Hurricane Sally. The storm made landfall in Alabama early Wednesday morning.
There’s been steady rain fall through the night in Pascagoula. Before that, neighborhoods across the coast saw several feet of storm surge.
In Bay St. Louis, neighbors are concerned about what the flooding could do to the foundation of their homes.
- DEION SANDERS TO JSU: Sports Zone live coverage
- Local Doctor Responds to the CDC Reversing its Covid-19 Testing Guidelines
- Falcons lose on last-play FG after not attacking onside kick
- Report from Las Vegas: Coaching clash in Saints-Raiders showdown
- BREAKING: Deion Sanders hired as Jackson State head football coach