JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Wednesday, leaders with the Episcopal Diocese Of Mississippi announced in-person church services and additional church activities have been suspended effective immediately.
“Based on the statistics and today’s Public Health’s guidance, I am formally adopting Dr. Dobbs’ recommendation. Accordingly, effective immediately all in-person worship in the Episxopal Diocese of Mississippi is suspended until further notice. All other in-person gatherings in out churches (vestry meetings, Christian education offerings, and the like) are also suspended,” said Rev. Seage.
Seage said worship service for church members and visitors will continue through the use of social media and other technology.
- Man wanted in connection to Ridgeland business burglary
- Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; DC shutdown looms as lawmakers at odds over budget
- Here we go! Cast announced for new Super Mario Bros. animated movie
- Action that Brian Laundrie is accused of making during Gabby Petito disappearance led to FBI arrest warrant
- Groups push White House to close detention centers run by private firms