JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to Management and Training Corporation, an inmate at the East Mississippi Correctional Facility passed away on September 25, 2020, at St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson.
Officials said Otis C. Taylor was being treated at the hospital for an illness. No foul play is suspected. An autopsy will determine the official cause of death.
Taylor, 51, was serving a 15-year sentence for armed robbery in Scott County and robbery in Rankin County.
- Sports Zone O.T. part two: MAIS, MHSAA 3A highlights
- Sports Zone O.T. part one: 6A, 5A, 4A
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- American Lung Association Announces ‘Vape-Free School Initiative’
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November