SEOUL, South Korea (AP) – Police say the body of the missing mayor of South Korea’s capital, Seoul, has been found. They say Park Won-soon’s body was located in hills in northern Seoul early Friday, more than seven hours after they launched a massive search for him.
Park’s daughter had called police on Thursday afternoon to report him missing, saying he had given her a “will-like” message before leaving home.
News reports say one of Park’s secretaries had lodged a complaint with police on Wednesday night over alleged sexual harassment.
- Sports Zone Conversation: Sam Jefferson, JSU’s first sports information director
- BREAKING: Police Investigating Double Homicide in Jackson
- Teen loses both parents to COVID-19 days apart
- Spirit warns of layoffs; aid for contractors being examined
- Lawmaker resigns as pastor after celebrating KKK leader