SEOUL, South Korea (AP) – Police say the body of the missing mayor of South Korea’s capital, Seoul, has been found. They say Park Won-soon’s body was located in hills in northern Seoul early Friday, more than seven hours after they launched a massive search for him.
Park’s daughter had called police on Thursday afternoon to report him missing, saying he had given her a “will-like” message before leaving home.
News reports say one of Park’s secretaries had lodged a complaint with police on Wednesday night over alleged sexual harassment.
- American Finke takes gold in men’s 800 free Olympic debut
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- ‘This would not have happened’: Biles withdrawal draws comparisons to Strug, Karolyi gymnastics era
- 21 people have died due to excessive heat in Mexican border city of Mexicali
- Ron Popeil, prodigious inventor and infomercial king, dies at 86