MEXICO CITY (AP) – A powerful earthquake has shaken southern and central Mexico.
There are no immediate reports of the extend of damage or injury.
The U.S. Geologic Survey said the quake had a magnitude of 7.7 and was centered along the Pacific coast of Oaxaca state.
- Jackson VA Medical Center hiring Registered Nurses
- 1,230 new coronavirus cases, 18 additional deaths in Mississippi
- CVS, Target will require customers to wear face masks in stores
- Judge dismisses charges against 4 former social workers in death of California 8-year-old
- State Rep. Manly Barton in ICU with COVID-19