(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- Deion Sanders posts pics with JSU leaders on Instagram
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- NYS Attorney General Letitia James coming to Rochester Sunday in wake of Daniel Prude death
- Hog wild: U.S. and Texas have ‘out of control’ population of ‘super-pigs,’ expert says
- 277 new coronavirus cases, 1 additional death in Mississippi