JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating after a Jackson firefighter was shot multiple times.
The shooting happened around 10:00 p.m. on Sunday in the 1700 block of Hamilton Boulevard.
Investigators said Otto Love Jr., 47, was shot by Joshua Bingham. Love was taken to the hospital. At last check, he was listed in critical condition.
Bingham was arrested. There’s no word on what led up to the shooting.
- Mississippi Children’s Museum hosts annual Science Fest
- Annual Holiday Market held in Jackson
- FSU coach Norvell tests positive for virus before Miami
- Robert W. Gore, the inventor of Gore-Tex fabric, dead at 83
- Maine blueberry industry reels from drought, frost, virus