JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV)- Mayor of Jackson Chokwe Lumumba and city engineer Dr. Charles Williams are set to announce paving work plans on Ellis Avenue Corridor Wednesday.
The announcement is set to take place at the intersection of Ellis Avenue and Jayne Avenue at 1:00 p.m.
- Barrio Azteca member sentenced to prison for conspiring to traffic crystal meth
- Cuban asylum-seeker shot dead on Juarez strip days shy of being allowed to enter U.S.
- Alligator captured in yard of Eagle Lake homeowners
- Biden tours Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle Center, says future of America is electric cars
- Focused on Solutions: One-on-one with Mayor Lumumba on Jackson’s crime crisis