JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Starting immediately, Jackson police will conduct an operation to put a handle on careless driving.
According to the City of Jackson, the police department received several calls from citizens in reference to multiple automobiles driving careless and reckless on city streets in “convoys.”
The city warned drivers if caught, they will be charged with careless driving or reckless driving. Violators’ cars will be towed and an appropriate citation will be issued.
If you are aware of this activity or you witness this activity, call the Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234.
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs
- ‘Out on the town’: 200-pound tortoise back home after escaping Alabama pen
- With Barrett on Supreme Court, what’s the future of Roe v. Wade and abortion?
- City of Madison petitions Mississippi Supreme Court over Initiative 65
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for