JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are working to find a missing man and a runaway teenage girl. These are two separate cases.
The man has been identified as Timothy Frazier. He has been missing since 2006.
The teen has been identified as Georgeanna Terry. She has been missing since July 6, 2020.
You can find information on the cases below:
- Jackson native Wilson Furr advances to round of 32 at U.S. Amateur Championship
- Hall of Fame Profile: Antonio McDyess
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Missing Brownsville woman found dead in Matamoros
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals