JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Jackson Public School District (JPS) issued a warning to parents about a recent post about a laptop giveaway.
According to district leaders, the event is not sponsored by JPS. They’re cautioning all JPS families about providing sensitive information being asked for in the post.
Leaders suggest parents never send that kind of information via email to a generic, unofficial account.
- New Ring security drone will fly around inside your home
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- COVID-19 on the rise again in Tijuana and Northern Baja California
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Pumpkin Spice mac-and-cheese? Kraft is bringing it to the US