JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Congressman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) announced the National Science Foundation awarded $299,999 to Jackson State University.
This project, entitled “EAGER: A Research-Driven Messaging Campaign to Transform Perceptions of URMs in STEM Innovation,” is under the direction of Almesha Campbell.
The goal of this project is to use storytelling to explore which factors influence the access, pursuit and success of underrepresented populations in innovative STEM spaces.
- JPD: Man found dead inside apartment
- Charles: Royal family ‘deeply grateful’ for world’s support
- VIDEO: One dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through Louisiana
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says