JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson Chief Administrative Officer Dr. Robert Blaine has taken a new job. According to the National League of Cities (NLC), Blaine will serve as the newest senior executive and director of NLC’s Institute for Youth, Education and Families (YEF Institute).
“I am proud to join NLC and lead the YEF Institute, which has recently celebrated twenty years of collaboration with city officials to improve outcomes for our nation’s children, youth and families,” said Blaine. “I look forward to the work ahead in ensuring that our organization remains a driving force in empowering our local leaders to act on behalf of all residents.”
Dr. Blaine currently serves as the City of Jackson’s Chief Administrative Officer under Mayor Chokwe A. Lumumba. He will join NLC on February 1, 2021.
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Rumble in the South: Evening session highlights