JEFFERSON DAVIS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – One of two Jefferson Davis escaped inmates is in custody in Chicago.
Marcus Bridges and Desmond Fortenberry escaped from the Jefferson Davis County jail two weeks ago.
Bridges was arrested Friday after a car chase with the United States Marshals Service.
Desmond Fortenberry is still at large, according to Prentiss mayor Charley Dumas.
- Ocean Springs man is paralyzed after receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Local pharmacist responds to Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause
- Man found dead in abandoned house on Ellis Avenue in Jackson