JEFFERSON DAVIS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – One of two Jefferson Davis escaped inmates is in custody in Chicago.
Marcus Bridges and Desmond Fortenberry escaped from the Jefferson Davis County jail two weeks ago.
Bridges was arrested Friday after a car chase with the United States Marshals Service.
Desmond Fortenberry is still at large, according to Prentiss mayor Charley Dumas.
- Queen Elizabeth II to trim costs as COVID-19 hits income
- Health Care Heroes: Medicare University
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Evel Knievel’s son suing Disney over ‘Toy Story 4’ character
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter Kyle Rittenhouse for trial in Wisconsin