JFD puts out a fire at Lou’s Restaurant

News

JFD puts out fire at local restaurant

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) A kitchen fire broke out at Lou’s Restaurant overnight in Jackson.

The fire was reportedly caused by a kitchen warmer. After an employee mistakenly left the warmer plugged in. The Jackson Fire Department tells us they were able to quickly put it out, and that no one was inside the restaurant when the fire happened.

We are also told the fire only caused minor damage to the restaurant.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.